Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break ... Not

There's lots going on around here -- but not actually to me.  Jeff and Kate are taking off for Florida today for Kate's spring break.  They're going to Disney World for a few days and Vero beach for a few days.  It's supposed to be 80 degrees down there. 

Here, on the other hand, we're supposed to get 2-3 inches of SNOW.  Seriously.  Snow. 

I chose not to go to Florida because I have to work anyway and I'll be more comfortable doing it here rather than trying to set up shop in a hotel room.  So, I'm on my own all next week. Bring on the Chippendale dancers!

I've been importing and sorting our family pictures to put onto a nice digital photo frame that I got a while back.  Here's a cute one from when the girls were little.

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

LOL. Sometimes its nice to be alone. Yes this has been a crappy weather week. Oh well kept me inside where I needed to be getting things done. Adorable pic.