Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Give Us This Day

Today's good thing is the fact that I have a job. It's not a terribly challenging or prestigious job, but it is a legal job -- that is, a job that requires the skills of a lawyer as opposed to scrubbing floors or digging ditches. I get to do it from my home on my computer in my bathrobe -- a huge plus that most lawyers never do. Moreover, I set my own hours -- so I could do it in the middle of the night and sleep all day if I wanted to ... which I don't. I get to be with my dog all day.


I don't make a lot of money -- especially as lawyers go ... even as regular jobs go --but I do make some and it helps our family a little. It gives a direction to my day and a goal to meet. And I guess I'd better go and do it if I want to continue to have a job in the future! :)

No comments: