Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Sloth

I just posted a video to facebook of a baby sloth -- the caption says it's too cute to be a deadly sin. I agree ... for both the animal and the sin. A little bit of sloth every now and then can't hurt, can it?

I've been surfing around on the Internet today -- catching up with people and looking around. One of my friends is visiting Australia and I'm enjoying her blog posts.

I've also been doing a little bit of genealogy on my Mother's side of the family. My Uncle Bob has a handle on Dad's side, but I don't have much research on Mom's side. I learned that my great-great grandmother was named Jane Wilson and that, after she was widowed, she moved in with my great-grandmother's family of six children. I wonder what that was like.

Oh, well. I'd better get a little work done today. I don't want to be a total sloth, even if they're cute.

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

I didn't do a darn thing today and I liked it. :-)