Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One Day at a Time


Today I'm grateful that -- in actual fact -- I'm only one day older than I was yesterday.  The fact that the calendar requires me to report that I'm a year older is superfluous.  People don't become a year older all at once -- I'm only one day older than yesterday.  Happy birthday to me. 

Actually, I'm in better health and I feel better than I did at this time last year.  So, I guess I'm growing younger?  Yeah ... let's go with that. 

This picture was taken early this morning, as the day began. 

I decided to eat my breakfast cereal out of my "new" Wedgewood bowl just to be special.  It didn't taste any different, but I do like the bowl. 

And I've made some progress on the Aspen Cabled Wrap that I'm making.  In fact, I'm almost through with it.  I only need to do two more rows, cast off, weave in the ends and block it.  It's VERY soft and cushy.  I hope it will be enjoyed by the recipient.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Breakfast looked yummy and so did your project. I think any recipent would be happy with it.