Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank Goodness

Today, I'm not forcing it.  I really feel grateful.  Andy (the rabbit) seems to have recovered from a nasty case of wool block and is eating again.  And, in the process, we learned how attached we are to the little guy.  He's an old rabbit and he's going to go sometime -- but not today. 

My girls are home safely from school and tucked up in bed, where college students should be at 10:00 in the morning.  Well, Kate's not quite a college student yet, but she's done with all of her high school work and only has to graduate next week.  Ally brought home two carloads of stuff from her dorm.  She and Jeff spent most of the day yesterday packing it up and hauling it home.  They didn't get in until midnight, so it's all still sitting piled up in the cars.  I hope she has a plan for it, because it won't fit in the house.

So far this morning, I've been to the gym, put dinner in the crock pot and made a big pot of coffee for myself.  It's a good day. 

2 comments:

Brandi Schoch said...

I'm so glad that your bun is feeling better.Wow 2 kids one coming home and the other leaving that is going to make for some chaotic moments for sure. Sounds like you got yourself ready for a nice afternoon of knitting.

Lilac Haven said...

Glad Andy is better.