Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Spring Fed Pond

Today's good things are my new Stella D'Oro daylilies.  These were a kind gift from a friend who was overgrown with them and thought of sharing them with me.  This spring, when she and her son were thinning their plot, she set aside several clumps for me.  I planted them in the front yard and they have made themselves quite at home.  They started blooming last week and they're lovely.


I love it when a person shares what they don't need or want and another person can enjoy it.  I remember the dandelions that Nancy brought me last year when she and Eric were weeding their lawn.  The bunnies loved that treat.  Things like that reassure me of the abundance of life.  Like a spring fed pond,
Pepper thinks the flowers are for eating.
we can all be endlessly full.  

No comments: