Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Stuff

Over the Memorial Day Weekend, I've been fooling around with my blog design and I created a new blog for Canterbury Tails Rabbitry that will focus on the bunnies.  Everyone's welcome to check it out. 

This morning I took my breakfast out to the patio to have breakfast with the bunnies and enjoy the outdoors before it got too hot -- or, as it turned out, too rainy.  My hardy geranium self-seeding may have been a disappointment, but these lovely bellflowers were a welcome surprise.  I planted some several years ago, but this year I seem to have quite a few volunteers -- maybe because I finally figured out what the baby plants look like and didn't pull them up as weeds this year.
  My hybrid tea rose is blooming.  When I labeled it, I thought it was yellow.  So much for my memory ... 
My heirloom magnolia's little leaf has grown a little bigger.


DON'T YOU DARE!!!

1 comment:

Brandi Schoch said...

The new design looks great! Your flowers look amazing and your bun is looking a little devious.