Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bunnies gone WILD!

Today, Kate and I took the bunnies out of the box and let them run around the livingroom floor. We made a makeshift pen with boxes so they couldn't get too far. They are so CUTE! They've all got their eyes open and are holding their ears up like real rabbits.




Kate laid down on the floor and they all cuddled up to her. She loved it. They're learning to hop. At first they were just walking around, sort of crawling, and then some of them began to hop. Soon they were all hopping around.


I tried to sex them again, but I'm not very confident that I can tell. Some of them might have been girls, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

3 comments:

spotted dog farm said...

Just wanted to de-lurk and say hello! I have been enjoying watching your little ones grow. I've just acquired some satin angoras and will get up the nerve to have a litter one day, maybe!

Sandra said...

Man, are those bunnies darling. If you celebrate Easter/Spring, it would be adorable to photograph them running around the pen playing with plastic eggs.

Anonymous said...

Cuteness personified! Are they developing different personalities yet?