Monday, February 11, 2008

First Posting

Hi! I decided to change the name of my blog because someone else actually had the name "Spinning a Yarn" and I didn't want to be a copy cat. I couldn't think of a good name though and so I kept posting under that name until now.

Fortunately, my husband is brilliant and came up with a good name. As most of you know, I'm in the process of creating a space for myself in the finished basement (which was intended to be a playspace for the children, but they hardly ever used it and now they're teenagers). It's intended to be a combination Craft Studio and Law Office. So, Jeff came up with the name "Wool & Bull" to cover both uses of the space.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to get people to go to the new blogsite. I guess I need a link over from the old one. Anyway, if you got here please make a note of it and come back!

1 comment:

Susan (and SmokeyBlue in spirit) said...

Hi Wooly bully one,
Your link to here worked just fine.
Aren't you concerned about getting fiber into all your lawyerly stuff?
BTW: to answer your question about what SmokeyBlue was wearing, check out today's post at As the bunny Spins.

namaste, Susan