Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bunnies and Cables

Today I sat in my "office" for six and half hours straight and when the computer screen started going blurry and I was about to scream, I decided to take a little break. I took Genevieve out into the playpen and took some pictures of her. Her naturally black fur is growing in from the head back after her summer haircut. I have an oak branch in the pen for the bunnies to play with and nibble on and Genny sat up on her haunches and examined it for a while.
Thanks to lots of teleconferenced meetings recently, I've gotten a lot done on the new school sweater I started for Kate. It has four little cables running up the back and more cables on the front, plus pockets. Thank goodness, I can knit and look at the computer screen at the same time! Otherwise, these meetings would drive me insane!
Well, back to work. Jeff is taking Kate out to dinner at the Metropolitan Club so they'll be out of my hair and I can work through the evening. Ironically, what they'll spend on dinner will probably equal my pay for the day. But, the Trademark taxonomy must be done. Back to it...

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

My black Satin Selene is in a little rougher shape coat wise than your Genny but otherwise they could be twins. That sweater is going to be gorgeous. Did you buy the pattern or get from Revelry? Maybe you could share the source.